Don't have an account?
Sign up for a clergy account and gain access to the full range of ePriest.com services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Clergy Account?
Some sections of the ePriest website are designed specifically for ePriest's online priest and clergy community. In order to gain access to these sections, opening a clergy account is now required. A clergy account can be updated or deleted at any time. A password is required.
What happens when I click the "Remember me" checkbox?
Clicking this box (and successfully logging in) keeps your device logged in to ePriest.com for one month. If you leave this box option unchecked, you will be automatically logged out when you close your browser.
How can I login if I forgot my password?
Visit our Forgot Password page, and take the following steps:
Enter your email address and submit the form.
- Note: If your email address is not registered with a Clergy Account, you will need to first create a FREE Clergy Account to login.
Open your email inbox and find the email we sent you.
- Note: If you cannot find it, check your spam folder.
Click the special one-time login link.
- You are automatically logged in to the website and redirected to your My Account page.
- Note: The special one-time login link expires after 1 hour.
Change your password.
- Note: If your browser's autofill feature saved your old password, you'll need to tell your browser to update your password for this website.
If you forget the password again in the future, simply repeat this process!
I am subscribed to the weekly ePriest.com bulletin. Do I have a password?
If you are only subscribed to the ePriest.com Weekly Bulletin, but do not have a Clergy Account, you do not have a password. You can create a FREE Clergy Account here.