The Big Picture
- Select a lesson
- Select one (or more) illustrations
- Select one (or more) applications
How to build your homily
- Click on any title to view the text.
- Click on any checkbox to add a lesson, illustration, or application to your homily.
- Keep track of your selections in the right margin.
- Preview your homily to edit, export, or print it.
- Start over at any time.
Mar 20, 2022, Third Sunday of Lent (C)
Readings: Exodus 3:1-8, 13-15; Psalms 103:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8, 11; First Corinthians 10:1-6, 10-12; Luke 13:1-9;
Upgrade to get access to these lessons and much moreUpgrade Now
This week's Preaching Tip
"Where homilies are concerned, there is no substitute for preparation. Not personality, not wisdom, not the many years studying for the priesthood, not even sanctity. For it is not your personality or wisdom that people seek. And if the many years in the seminary did not teach you to respect your mission and your flock, then you are certainly no saint."
The Celtic Book of Wisdom